Carbon Monoxide in Exeter

Contact Us

QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP

Museums Trust our Craftsmanship, You Can Too.
click_here_for_more

Carbon Monoxide in Exeter

Report CO 03172015-1346

March 17, 2015 1:46 p.m.  Exeter, R.I.

A carbon monoxide alarm was received from a home in Exeter and firefighters immediately dispatched to the scene. Upon arrival, they confirmed high levels of the potentially deadly gas, apparently the result of a malfunctioning furnace. The home was ventilated and repairs initiated.

© 2017 Electronic Alarms a division of American Alarm and Communications, Inc.


All services provided by Electronic Alarms are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of our installation and monitoring contract(s).