Guest House Fire in Newport

Contact Us

QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP

Museums Trust our Craftsmanship, You Can Too.
click_here_for_more

Guest House Fire in Newport

Report FA 03112015-1145

March 11, 2015 11:45 a.m. Newport, R.I.

A fire alarm from a home in an historic section of Newport was received. The home was called and the resident reported there was a fire in the guest house on the property. Firefighters were dispatched and upon arrival they reported a gas stove in the guest house had been left on, unattended, and was filling the room with smoke. Firefighters shut the stove and ventilated the area. No injuries or other damage reported.

© 2017 Electronic Alarms a division of American Alarm and Communications, Inc.


All services provided by Electronic Alarms are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of our installation and monitoring contract(s).